7. Spring's Easter Egg Hunt
Follow Spring’s Easter egg in a mad cap caper when it's knocked out the window of her science lab! It travels through a syruppy pancake breakfast and then right into a pile of confetti ... oh what a mess! What is Spring's plan to find her egg? Some clever calculations and a little help from a friend just might work...
Learning Outcome: Spring’s Easter Egg Hunt introduces children to the concept of cause and effect, and demonstrates the role of self-confidence in successful problem solving.
Preview: Watch Spring's story on YouTube.
Appisode 7 comes with two bonus games:
· An Easter matching game, with two levels of difficulty
· Our soundboard is lots of music-making fun.
· Groundbreaking mix of handcrafted stop-motion animation with innovative interaction and cinematics
· Touch, tilt and drag the screen to explore the world of Windy & friends
· Original music, narration, and sound effects
· Three reading modes included for your enjoyment: Read to Me, Read Myself, and Autoplay
· Language support in English and French; toggle languages on-the-fly
· Musical Soundboard allows reader to play instruments with Windy and her friends
· Visual Word Map promotes word association in both languages
· “Parents only” area safely separates adult controls from child-friendly content