9. Sunny’s Hootenanny
Join my friend Sunny as he sets off to explore the sounds of the city on a hot summer’s day. Listen to the cars zooming, kids playing & sirens whirling ... there’s music everywhere. Let’s have a hootenanny! Find the rhythm and sing along!
Learning Outcome: Sunny's Hootenanny teaches children how to identify the three elements of music: melody, harmony and rhythm and encourages them to listen to the world around them.
Appisode 9 comes with a bonus game:
· Our soundboard is lots of music-making fun.
· Groundbreaking mix of handcrafted stop-motion animation with innovative interaction and cinematics
· Touch, tilt and drag the screen to explore the world of Windy & friends
· Original music, narration, and sound effects
· Three reading modes included for your enjoyment: Read to Me, Read Myself, and Autoplay
· Language support in English and French; toggle languages on-the-fly
· Musical Soundboard allows reader to play instruments with Windy and her friends
· “Parents only” area safely separates adult controls from child-friendly content